2009-2010 Mazda RX-8 DOWNSTREAM O2 Oxygen Sensor for Automatic Transmission Models (Walker)WKEOS00145
- Location: Downstream
This part replaces:
- Walker Products 250-24131
Walker Products Oxygen Sensor: 250-24131
Walker Products, an ISO 9001-2008 / TS16949 certified company, specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of Fuel System Components and Automotive Engine Management products. Walker is committed to meeting or exceeding OEM or equivalent standards and specifications. This effort is backed by Walker's own manufacturing, product management and engineering expertise.
- Brand New Walker Oxygen Sensor
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (17.75 Inches)
as listed per application
- as listed per application
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: N3H318861B, N3H3 18861 B
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-1998 Mazda MPV 2WD DOWNSTREAM O2 Oxygen Sensor (Walker)
- 2004-2008 Mazda RX-8 DOWNSTREAM O2 Oxygen Sensor (Walker)
- 2009-2010 Mazda RX-8 DOWNSTREAM O2 Oxygen Sensor for Automatic Transmission Models (Walker)
Part #: WKEOS00145
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 250-24131
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.