2000-2001 Mazda MPV DOWNSTREAM Front Bank O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 2.5L California Emissions ( Walker)WKEOS00122
This part replaces:
- Walker Products 250-24367
Walker Products Oxygen Sensor: 250-24367
Walker Products, an ISO 9001-2008 / TS16949 certified company, specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of Fuel System Components and Automotive Engine Management products. Walker is committed to meeting or exceeding OEM or equivalent standards and specifications. This effort is backed by Walker's own manufacturing, product management and engineering expertise.
- Brand New Walker Oxygen Sensor
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (26.0 Inches)
as listed per application
- as listed per application
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: FP5018861, FP50 18861, FP5018861A, FP50 18861 A, FP5018861A9U, FP50 18861 A9U, FSAX18861, FSAX 18861, FSAX188619U, FSAX 18861 9U, GY0218861B, GY02 18861 B, GY0218861B9U, GY02 18861 B9U
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2001 Mazda MPV DOWNSTREAM Front Bank O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 2.5L California Emissions ( Walker)
- 1999-2000 Mazda Protege DOWNSTREAM O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L ( Walker)
- 2001-2003 Mazda Protege DOWNSTREAM O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.0L ( Walker)
- 2002-2003 Mazda Protege5 DOWNSTREAM O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.0L ( Walker)