1999-2000 Mazda Protege Harmonic Balancer for L4 1.8L1AEHB00141
This part replaces:
- OE # FSB8-11-400
- HOLLANDER 309-50218 309-50221
- DORMAN 594-184
This harmonic balancer and Belt Drive Pulley is a new, aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- Type - Double Serpentine Belt
- Replaces Dealer part numbers: FSB8-11-400, FSB811400, FBS-811-400, FBS811400
- Diameter - 5.554"(inches)
- Width - 1.62" (inches)
- Weight - 5.07 lbs
- Direct bolt on replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Commonly called crankshaft dampener or pulley
A direct replacement. Please verify the dimensions against your existing balancer.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-1997 Mazda 626 Harmonic Balancer for L4 2.0L Automatic Transmission
- 1998-2002 Mazda 626 Harmonic Balancer for L4 2.0L
- 1999-2000 Mazda Protege Harmonic Balancer for L4 1.8L
- 2001-2003 Mazda Protege Harmonic Balancer for L4 2.0L
Part #: 1AEHB00141
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.