1990-1992 Mazda MX-6 Rear Lower Trailing Arm Pair (excluding Turbo Models) (excluding 4 Wheel Steering)1ASFK00953
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement rear trailing arms or link assemblies are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: KA3128200, KA3128250
- Includes new bushings
- Direct replacements
- Made to strict quality control standards
Fit models with 2 Wheel Steering only
- Do NOT fit models with 4 Wheel Steering
Worn trailing arm bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear suspension, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those bent, rusted, rotted, or damaged rear trailing arms with our high quality replacements.
- 1989-1992 Mazda 626 Rear Lower Trailing Arm Pair (excluding 4 Wheel Steering)
- 1990-1992 Mazda MX-6 Rear Lower Trailing Arm Pair (excluding Turbo Models) (excluding 4 Wheel Steering)