1990-1992 Mazda MX-6 Rear Lower Trailing Arm Pair (excluding Turbo Models) (excluding 4 Wheel Steering)1ASFK00953-654665
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement rear trailing arms or link assemblies are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: KA3128200, KA3128250
- Includes new bushings
- Direct replacements
- Made to strict quality control standards
Fit models with 2 Wheel Steering only
- Do NOT fit models with 4 Wheel Steering
Worn trailing arm bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear suspension, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those bent, rusted, rotted, or damaged rear trailing arms with our high quality replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1989-1992 Mazda 626 Rear Lower Trailing Arm Pair (excluding 4 Wheel Steering)
- 1990-1992 Mazda MX-6 Rear Lower Trailing Arm Pair (excluding Turbo Models) (excluding 4 Wheel Steering)
Part #: 1ASFK00953
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.