1990-1992 Mazda MX-6 Rear Lower Trailing Arm Driver Side (excluding Turbo Models) (excluding 4 Wheel Steering)1ASRL00056
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 521-839
- HOLLANDER 513-56181L
- OE # KA3128250
This replacement rear trailing arm or link assembly is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) REAR LOWER
- Replaces dealer part number: KA3128250
- Includes new bushings
- Direct replacement
- Made to strict quality control standards
Fits models with 2 Wheel Steering only
- Does NOT fit models with 4 Wheel Steering
Worn trailing arm bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear suspension, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that bent, rusted, rotted, or damaged rear trailing arm with our high quality replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1989-1992 Mazda 626 Rear Lower Trailing Arm Driver Side (excluding 4 Wheel Steering)
- 1990-1992 Mazda MX-6 Rear Lower Trailing Arm Driver Side (excluding Turbo Models) (excluding 4 Wheel Steering)