1996-1998 Mazda MPV O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream1AEOS00077
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products SG1059
- OE # L32118861A
- OE # JE991886Z
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (30.5 Inches)
- Upstream or Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- 4 terminal configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: JE991886Z, L32118861A, JE99 1886 Z, L321 18861 A
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2005 Mazda 6 O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for L4 2.3L California Emissions with for Automatic Transmission
- 1996-1998 Mazda MPV O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream
Part #: 1AEOS00077
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates