1996-1998 Mazda MPV O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream1AEOS00077
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG1059
- OE # L32118861A
- OE # JE991886Z
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (30.5 Inches)
- Upstream or Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- 4 terminal configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: JE991886Z, L32118861A, JE99 1886 Z, L321 18861 A
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
- 2005 Mazda 6 O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for L4 2.3L California Emissions with for Automatic Transmission
- 1996-1998 Mazda MPV O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream
Part #: 1AEOS00077
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.