1995-1995 Mazda Protege (First VIN Digits JM1BG) Radiator Fan Assembly for Manual Transmission Models1ARFA00065
This part replaces:
- OE # B61W15025BA
- Partslink MA3115107
- Dorman 620-739
- Hollander 674-59147
Our aftermarket cooling fan assemblies are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
This Mazda Radiator cooling fan assembly is a complete, ready to bolt on, direct replacement part.
- New, not rebuilt, electric motor(s)
- Geometrically designed plastic blade(s) for optimal circulation and uniform balance
- Shroud designed to ensure structural integrity and endurance for maximum performance
- 100% Performance factory tested
- Replaces original assemblies that are melted or worn out
- Comes with proper plug(s) for trouble free installation
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct bolt on
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality fan motors on the market. We have researched other fan motor manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket fan motors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation cooling fan assemblies. Go with superior quality!
Now you can buy a high quality Mazda Radiator cooling fan motor assembly that is built to strict quality control standards. This cooling motor assembly makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer fan assembly.
- 1990-1994 Mazda 323 Radiator Fan Assembly
- 1995 Mazda 323 Radiator Fan Assembly (excluding GS Models)
- 1990-1991 Mazda Protege 2WD Radiator Fan Assembly for Manual Transmission Models
- 1992-1994 Mazda Protege Radiator Fan Assembly for Manual Transmission Models
- 1995 Mazda Protege (First VIN Digits JM1BG) Radiator Fan Assembly for Manual Transmission Models
Part #: 1ARFA00065
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.