1992-1994 Mazda Protege Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm1ASRL00055
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Location: Rearward
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 521-838
- HOLLANDER 513-56178
- OE # BR7028200B
- OE # BR7028250
This replacement rear locating arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR LOWER REARWARD
- Replaces dealer part numbers: BR7028200B, BR7028250
- Includes bushings
- Direct replacement
- Made to strict quality control standards
Worn bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear suspension, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that bent, rusted, rotted, or damaged rear locating arm with the worn bushings with our high quality replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1990-1994 Mazda 323 Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm
- 1995 Mazda 323 Hatchback Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm for L4 1.6L (excluding GS Models)
- 1990-1991 Mazda Protege 2WD Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm
- 1992-1994 Mazda Protege Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm
- 1995 Mazda Protege ( First VIN Digits JM1BG) Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm
Part #: 1ASRL00055
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.