1992-1994 Mazda Protege Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm Pair1ASFK00952
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
- Location: Rearward
These replacement rear locating arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR LOWER REARWARD
- Replaces dealer part numbers: BR7028200B, BR7028250
- Includes bushings
- Direct replacements
- Made to strict quality control standards
Worn bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear suspension, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those bent, rusted, rotted, or damaged rear locating arms with the worn bushings with our high quality replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1990-1994 Mazda 323 Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm Pair
- 1995 Mazda 323 Hatchback Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm for L4 1.6L Pair (excluding GS Models)
- 1990-1991 Mazda Protege 2WD Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm Pair
- 1992-1994 Mazda Protege Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm Pair
- 1995 Mazda Protege ( First VIN Digits JM1BG) Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00952
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.