2006-2010 Mazda 5 Cabin Air Filter1ACAF00023
This part replaces:
- OE # BP4K-61-J6X
Cabin Air filters are recommended to be replaced every year or 12 to 15,000 miles. These filters get dirty or clogged preventing proper airflow from your heater or A/C blower motor. Poor air flow results in slow defogging or defrosting of windows and eventually a inoperative blower motor from overheating.
- Direct Replacement
- Paper Style Element
- Replaces dealer part number: BP4K-61-J6X, BP4K61J6X
- Filters Pollen, Dust, Allergens, Odors and More
Contains 2 Filters
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a 60-day warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2009 Mazda 3 Cabin Air Filter
- 2006-2010 Mazda 5 Cabin Air Filter
- 2006-2007 Mazda Miata Cabin Air Filter
Part #: 1ACAF00023
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.