2006-2013 Mazda 5 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair1ASFK01182
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Include ball joints & bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: B32H-34-300D, B32H-34-350D, B32H34300D, B32H34350D, C51334300, C51334350
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings or ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality replacements.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 2004-2006 Mazda 3 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 2007-2009 Mazda 3 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair (excluding Speed Model)
- 2006-2013 Mazda 5 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01182
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates