2006-2013 Mazda 5 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side1ASLF00531
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- Hollander 512-58794L
- Dorman 520-865
- OE # B32H34350D
- OE # C51334350
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes ball joint & bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: B32H-34-350D, B32H34350D, C51334350
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings or ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality replacement.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 2004-2006 Mazda 3 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 2007-2009 Mazda 3 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side (excluding Speed Model)
- 2006-2013 Mazda 5 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
Part #: 1ASLF00531
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates