2000-2003 Saturn L Sedan Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for V6 3.0L (8th Vin Digit R)WKEAF00019-706049
This part replaces:
- Walker Products 245-1111
- OE # 9193533
- OE # 281002184
- OE # 90528435
- Hollander 336-05222
Walker Products Mass Air Flow Sensor: 245-1111
Walker Products, an ISO 9001-2008 / TS16949 certified company, specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of Fuel System Components and Automotive Engine Management products. Walker is committed to meeting or exceeding OEM or equivalent standards and specifications. This effort is backed by Walker's own manufacturing, product management and engineering expertise.
- Brand New Walker Mass Airflow Sensor
- Not remanufactured
- No core charge
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 90528435, 9193533, 93171760
- Fits in between air cleaner and air intake hose
- Is 100% computer tested prior to leaving manufacturer
2. Clean out and inspect the intake hose when replacing this part. Moving the intake hose during replacement can loosen dirt which can then damage the new sensor.
This item is an electrical part. These units are tested prior to shipment. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2001 Cadillac Catera Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing
- 2000-2003 Saturn L Sedan Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for V6 3.0L (8th Vin Digit R)
- 2000-2003 Saturn L Wagon Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for V6 3.0L (8th Vin Digit R)
Part #: WKEAF00019
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 245-1111
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.