1991-1994 Ford Explorer Mass Air Flow Sensor Meter (Dorman)DMEAF00033
- Brands: Dorman
This part replaces:
- OE # F07Z12B579AARM
- DORMAN 917-829
- HOLLANDER 336-04721
DORMAN MASS AIRFLOW SENSOR: 917-829
This mass air flow sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again!
Brand New Dorman Mass Airflow Sensor
- Not remanufactured
- No core charge
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F07F-12B579-A1B, F07F-12B579-A2B, F07F-12B579-A2C, F07F-12B579-AA, ZZL0-13215, ZZL0-13215-A, F07F12B579A1B, F07F12B579A2B, F07F12B579A2C, F07F12B579AA, ZZL013215, ZZL013215A
- Fits in between air cleaner and air intake hose
- Is 100% computer tested prior to leaving manufacturer
2. Clean out and inspect the intake hose when replacing this part. Moving the intake hose during replacement can loosen dirt which can then damage the new sensor.
This item is an electrical part. These units are tested prior to shipment. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1990-1995 Ford Aerostar Mass Air Flow Sensor Meter for V6 4.0L (Dorman)
- 1991-1994 Ford Explorer Mass Air Flow Sensor Meter (Dorman)
- 1990-1994 Ford Ranger Mass Air Flow Sensor Meter for V6 4.0L (Dorman)
- 1991 Lincoln Town Car Mass Air Flow Sensor Meter (Dorman)
- 1994 Mazda B4000 Truck Mass Air Flow Sensor Meter (Dorman)
- 1991-1994 Mazda Navajo Mass Air Flow Sensor Meter (Dorman)
Part #: DMEAF00033
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 917-829
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.