1988-1992 Mazda MX-6 Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm (excluding 4 Wheel Steering)1ASLF00554-672980
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Location: Rearward
This part replaces:
- Hollander 513-56124
- OE # G21128600B
- Dorman 521-239
This replacement rear locating arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR LOWER REARWARD
- Replaces dealer part number: G211-28600-B, G21128600B
- Includes new bushings
- Locating arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Fits models with Front Wheel Steering only
- Does NOT fit models with 4 Wheel Steering
Worn bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear suspension, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that bent, rusted, rotted, or damaged rear locating arm with our high quality replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1989-1992 Ford Probe Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm
- 1988-1992 Mazda 626 Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm (excluding 4 Wheel Steering)
- 1988-1992 Mazda MX-6 Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm (excluding 4 Wheel Steering)
Part #: 1ASLF00554
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.