1988-1992 Mazda MX-6 Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm Pair (excluding 4 Wheel Steering)1ASFK01207-672996
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
- Location: Rearward
These replacement rear locating arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) and RH (Passenger Side) REAR LOWER REARWARD
- Replaces dealer part number: G211-28600-B, G21128600B
- Include new bushings
- Locating arms are new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Fit models with Front Wheel Steering only
- Do NOT fit models with 4 Wheel Steering
Worn bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear suspension, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those bent, rusted, rotted, or damaged rear locating arms with our high quality replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1989-1992 Ford Probe Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm Pair
- 1988-1992 Mazda 626 Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm Pair (excluding 4 Wheel Steering)
- 1988-1992 Mazda MX-6 Rear Lower Rearward Locating Arm Pair (excluding 4 Wheel Steering)
Part #: 1ASFK01207
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates