2008-2011 Lexus GS460 Power Window Regulator Rear Pair1AWRK01022
- Operation: Power
- Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement window regulators are just what you need to get your vehicle in good shape again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Power operation
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 69803-22200, 69804-22200, 6980322200, 6980422200
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Power window motors NOT included
This window regulator kit makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer pair.
Please Note: This High Quality power window regulator is a new aftermarket replacement part that is built to strict quality control standards. It is far superior to the lower quality window regulators which have begun to appear on the internet. Although this window regulator is produced overseas, it was designed in the U.S. and the tooling is owned by a large U.S. manufacturer. That is why we guarantee this high quality window regulator with a superior warranty! If price is your main concern, we do offer the lower price overseas designed and built window regulator in our other listings.
- This repair is easier than you may think. You'll find our installation videos helpful. In our experience removing and replacing the door panel is the most involved step in the repair. On most vehicles this only requires removing a few screws and push in clips.
- You'll get a great feeling of accomplishment after you complete this repair knowing you saved money,and you didn't have to give up your car for a day at the repair shop. Your passengers and other drivers will be amazed.
- 1A Auto will refund you with no hassle, if this Window regulator does not fit the application stated.
- You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses. This Regulator will install just as your original does. Save time and money.
- Be confident this part will work right. Every regulator is tested after assembly to make sure all mechanisms are working correctly.
- It is important that your new regulator works for a long period of time. The design of this regulator is tested to withstand 10,000 cycles. That is enough to raise and lower your window 3 times per day for 9 years.
- Nothing is more frustrating than taking your car apart and finding the part you purchased does not fit. You want the part to fit. This design is test fit on an actual door. When you install it, you will have no issues.
- Windows that don't work can be frustrating. They can also hurt your vehicles value. An inoperable window could mean $200-$500 discounted off a dealer trade value or asking price.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think you don't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly repair bill.
- 2011-2013 Lexus CT200h Power Window Regulator Rear Pair
- 2006 Lexus GS300 Power Window Regulator Rear Pair
- 2007-2011 Lexus GS350 Power Window Regulator Rear Pair
- 2006-2007 Lexus GS430 Power Window Regulator Rear Pair
- 2007-2011 Lexus GS450h Power Window Regulator Rear Pair
- 2008-2011 Lexus GS460 Power Window Regulator Rear Pair
- 2010-2012 Lexus HS250h Power Window Regulator Rear Pair
- 2008-2013 Lexus IS-F Power Window Regulator Rear Pair
- 2006-2013 Lexus IS250 Power Window Regulator Rear Pair
- 2006-2013 Lexus IS350 Power Window Regulator Rear Pair
Part #: 1AWRK01022
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates