2003-2003 Lexus GS300 Control Arm Front Upper Passenger Side for Sports Design Models1ASFU00070
This part replaces:
- OE # 48610 39015
- Dorman 520-594
- Hollander 511-58079R
This replacement front upper control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Includes new ball joint and inner bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 48610 39015, 4861039015
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front upper control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1993-1997 Lexus GS300 Control Arm Front Upper Passenger Side
- 2002 Lexus GS300 Control Arm Front Upper Passenger Side for Special Edition Models
- 2003 Lexus GS300 Control Arm Front Upper Passenger Side for Sports Design Models
Part #: 1ASFU00070
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates