2003-2003 Lexus GS300 Sports Design Front Upper Control Arm Driver Side1ASFU00069-492783
This part replaces:
- Hollander 511-58079L
- OE # 48630 39015
- Dorman 520-593
This replacement front upper control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT UPPER
- Includes new ball joint and inner bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 48630 39015, 4863039015
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front upper control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1993-1997 Lexus GS300 Front Upper Control Arm Driver Side
- 2002 Lexus GS300 for Special Edition Front Upper Control Arm Driver Side
- 2003 Lexus GS300 Sports Design Front Upper Control Arm Driver Side
Part #: 1ASFU00069
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates