2003-2003 Lexus GS300 Control Arm Front Upper Pair for Sports Design Models1ASFK00172
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 520-593,520-594
This replacement front upper control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger) Side FRONT UPPER
- Includes new ball joint and inner bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 48630 39015, 4863039015, 48610 39015, 4861039015
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front upper control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993-1997 Lexus GS300 Control Arm Front Upper Pair
- 2002 Lexus GS300 Control Arm Front Upper Pair for Special Edition Models
- 2003 Lexus GS300 Control Arm Front Upper Pair for Sports Design Models
Part #: 1ASFK00172
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates