1987-1991 Toyota Camry Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side1ASLF00012
- Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 512-58109R
- OE # 48620-32040
- DORMAN 520-408
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part number: 48620-32040, 4862032040
- Includes new middle and rear bushings and ball joint
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1990-1991 Lexus ES250 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side
- 1987-1991 Toyota Camry Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASLF00012
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates