1990-1991 Lexus ES250 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair1ASFK00085-351666
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- Dorman 520-407,520-408
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 48620-32040, 48640-32040, 4862032040, 4864032040
- Include new, middle and rear bushings and ball joints
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1990-1991 Lexus ES250 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1987-1991 Toyota Camry Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00085
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates