2002-2005 Land Rover Freelander Short Ignition Coil1AECI00180
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF518
- HOLLANDER 610-58695
- HOLLANDER 610-58643
- HOLLANDER 610-58696
- HOLLANDER 610-58717
- OE # NEC000070
- OE # NEC000110L
- OE # 101000L
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Brand New Coil Over Plug Ignition Coil
- Replaces dealer part numbers: NEC000040, NEC000070, NEC000110L, NEC101000L, NEC101010L
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
Note: These models came with 2 different styles of coils. Please inspect vehicle prior to purchase to ensure proper fit
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. For complete sets please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2002-2005 Land Rover Freelander Short Ignition Coil
- 2003-2005 Land Rover Range Rover Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00180
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates