2001-2005 Pontiac Aztek AWD Rear Knuckle Bushing Pair1ASFK00134
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- Dorman 905-505 x2
This PAIR of replacement rear knuckle bushings are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits into both the LH (Driver) and RH (Passenger Side) Rear Knuckles
- Replaces bushings on rear knuckles that have the following dealer part numbers; 18060684, 18060685
- New, not remanufactured or refurbished
- Fits AWD (All Wheel Drive) models only
- Cannot buy these bushings from the dealer. Would have to purchase the entire knuckles!
- Includes installation tool to help replace bushings!
Note; This is for two bushings to do both sides. If you only want one busing, please see our single offering.
Worn knuckle bushings can cause excessive rear tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged rear knuckle bushings with our high quality all in one replacements.
- 2002-2007 Buick Rendezvous AWD Rear Knuckle Bushing Pair
- 2005-2006 Buick Terraza AWD Rear Knuckle Bushing Pair
- 2005-2006 Chevy Uplander AWD Rear Knuckle Bushing Pair
- 2002-2005 Chevy Venture AWD Rear Knuckle Bushing Pair
- 2002-2004 Olds Silhouette AWD Rear Knuckle Bushing Pair
- 2001-2005 Pontiac Aztek AWD Rear Knuckle Bushing Pair
- 2001-2005 Pontiac Montana AWD Rear Knuckle Bushing Pair
- 2005-2006 Pontiac Montana SV6 AWD Rear Knuckle Bushing Pair
- 2005-2006 Saturn Relay AWD Rear Knuckle Bushing Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00134
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates