1996-2002 Kia Sportage Ignition Coil (Set of 2) (Set of 2)1AERK00067-713864
- Quantity: 2 Piece Set
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil SET features the following specifications:
- SET contains 2 coils. Enough for one 4 cylinder engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: 0K01318100, 0K013-18-100
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Kia 4 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 2.0L DOHC
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 2. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1995 Kia Sportage Ignition Coil (Set of 2) (Set of 2) for L4 2.0L DOHC (8th Vin Digit 3)
- 1996-2002 Kia Sportage Ignition Coil (Set of 2) (Set of 2)
Part #: 1AERK00067
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.