1996-2002 Kia Sportage Ignition Coil (Set of 2) (Set of 2)1AERK00067
- Quantity: Set of 2
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil SET features the following specifications:
- SET contains 2 coils. Enough for one 4 cylinder engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: 0K01318100, 0K013-18-100
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Kia 4 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 2.0L DOHC
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 2. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995 Kia Sportage Ignition Coil (Set of 2) (Set of 2) for L4 2.0L DOHC (8th Vin Digit 3)
- 1996-2002 Kia Sportage Ignition Coil (Set of 2) (Set of 2)
Part #: 1AERK00067
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.