2000-2000 Kia Sephia Window Regulator Power Driver Side Front (High Quality) with Motor (Built After 5/16/99 Production Date)1AWRG00668-363408
- Operation: Power
- Side Location: Driver Side
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Product Grade: High Quality
This part replaces:
- Partslink KI1350105
- Hollander 125-58757L
- OE # 0K2A3 59560B
- Dorman 748-382
This replacement power window regulator with motor is just what you need to get your Kia Sephia & Spectra in good shape again!
This power window regulator with motor features the following specifications:
- LH (driver's side)
- Front Door
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 0K2A3 59560B, 0K2A359560B
- Power operation
- Direct replacement
- Includes power window motor already assembled to regulator
- Built to strict quality control standards
Note: For 2000 Kia Sephia models that require a production date, you can find the production date of your vehicle on either the outer edge of the driver's front door or on the latch piller that the door closes on.
This Kia Sephia & Spectra power window regulator with motor makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
Please Note: This window regulator is a high quality aftermarket part that meets or exceeds the performance of the original. It has been subjected to extensive testing and quality control standards. That is why we offer this regulator with our superior warranty!
- 2000 Kia Sephia Window Regulator Power Driver Side Front (High Quality) with Motor (Built After 5/16/99 Production Date)
- 2001 Kia Sephia Window Regulator Power Driver Side Front (High Quality) with Motor
- 2000-2003 Kia Spectra Window Regulator Power Driver Side Front (High Quality) with Motor
- 2004 Kia Spectra Window Regulator Driver Side Power Front with Motor for Models with for L4 1.8L (High Quality)
Part #: 1AWRG00668
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.