1998-2001 Kia Sephia O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for L4 1.8L1AEOS00034
This part replaces:
- OE # 0K08B18861B, OK2AA18861
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG616
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (15.9 Inches)
- Upstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
- 1998-2001 Kia Sephia O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for L4 1.8L
- 2000-2002 Kia Spectra O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for L4 1.8L
- 1996-2002 Kia Sportage O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for L4 2.0L
Part #: 1AEOS00034
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.