2000-2002 Kia Spectra O2 Oxygen Sensor DOWNSTREAM1AEOS00015
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG640
- OE # 0K08B 18861B
This Oxygen O2 Sensor is a new, aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- Four pin, 4 wire configuration
- Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 0K08B 18861B, 0K08B18861B
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
A direct replacement. If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2001 Kia Sephia O2 Oxygen Sensor DOWNSTREAM
- 2000-2002 Kia Spectra O2 Oxygen Sensor DOWNSTREAM
- 1998-2002 Kia Sportage O2 Oxygen Sensor DOWNSTREAM
Part #: 1AEOS00015
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.