2000-2004 Kia Spectra Ignition Coil for L4 1.8L1AECI00171
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 610-58521
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-253T
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: 0K24718100A
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Kia 4 Cylinder engines applications as listed:
- L4 1.8L
- L4 1.8L
This coil is for a distributorless application. Sold as EACH. 2 is required per car.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1998-2001 Kia Sephia Ignition Coil for L4 1.8L
- 2000-2004 Kia Spectra Ignition Coil for L4 1.8L
Part #: 1AECI00171
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates