2004-2004 Kia Spectra (without ABS Brakes) Brake Master Cylinder for L4 1.8L Automatic Transmission with1ABMC00040-584749
This part replaces:
- OE # 0K2N243400
- Hollander 541-58698E
- Dorman M630480
This brake master cylinder is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- 100% New assembly including casting
- Not remanufactured
- Includes reservoir & cap
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 0K2N2-43-400, 0K2N243400
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
Any time a part of your braking system begins to fail is a major safety concern. Some symptoms of a bad master cylinder are: soft or spongy brake pedal, brake pedal won't hold pressure at a stop, and slowly goes to the floor, creaking and jerky movement of the brake pedal when stopping.
This brake master cylinder is a great replacement and offers a substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
- 2001 Kia Sephia (without ABS Brakes) Brake Master Cylinder (Built After 7/14/00 Production Date) for Models with Automatic Transmission
- 2001-2003 Kia Spectra (without ABS Brakes) Brake Master Cylinder for Models with Automatic Transmission
- 2004 Kia Spectra (without ABS Brakes) Brake Master Cylinder for L4 1.8L Automatic Transmission with
Part #: 1ABMC00040
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.