2007-2010 Kia Magentis Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L (Set of 6)1AEEK00345
- Engine Displacement (Metric): V6 2.7L
- Quantity: Set of 6
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition.
- Comes as a SET of 6
- Brand New Ignition Coils
- 2 pin terminals
- Replaces dealer part number: 27301-3E400, 273013E400
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
These coils are for a distributorless application. Sold as a SET of 6. For a single coil please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2007-2010 Kia Magentis Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L (Set of 6)
- 2007 Kia Optima ( Built After 9/12/06 Production Date) Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L (Set of 6)
- 2008-2010 Kia Optima Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L (Set of 6)
- 2007-2011 Kia Rondo Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L (Set of 6)
Part #: 1AEEK00345
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates