1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler Front Upper Window Glass Run Channel Seal Driver or Passenger Side for Models with Full Door1AWSD00467
This part replaces:
- OE # J5457057
- Partslink CH1394107
This Jeep CJ Series & Wrangler window upper & rear run channel weatherstrip is a great replacement. It is made to look, function, and last like the originals. This weatherstrip seal fits
into the channel groove of the door that the window slides up and down in. It covers the top and back side and helps to make a tight seal when the window is in the up position.
- Fits either the LH (driver) or RH (passenger) side FRONT DOOR
- Replaces dealer part number: J5457057
- Top and back side inside window channel
- Commonly called "Top & Rear Channel" weatherstrip by Jeep
- Built to strict quality control standards
Note: This is for one weatherstrip that will do one front door. If you want to do both front doors, please see our PAIR listing.
These channels may require minor trimming. They need to be narrowed where they meet the rear of the window sweeps as they go down in to the door.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1968-1983 Jeep CJ5 Upper Window Glass Run Channel Seal Front Driver or Passenger Side
- 1968-1975 Jeep CJ6 Upper Window Glass Run Channel Seal Front Driver or Passenger Side
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7 Upper Window Glass Run Channel Seal Front Driver or Passenger Side
- 1981-1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler Upper Window Glass Run Channel Seal Front Driver or Passenger Side
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler Front Upper Window Glass Run Channel Seal Driver or Passenger Side for Models with Full Door
Part #: 1AWSD00467
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.