1968-1975 Jeep CJ6 with Vent Glass Front Window Glass Run Channel Seal Pair1AWSK00253
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
This Jeep CJ Series & Wrangler window FRONT run channel weatherstrip PAIR are great replacements. They are made to look, function, and last like the originals. This weatherstrip seal PAIR fits
into the front channel grooves of the front door that the window slides up and down in. They help to make a tight seal when the windows are in the up position.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (driver) & RH (passenger) side FRONT DOORS
- Replaces dealer part number: J8134851
- Front vertical inside window channel (Rear side of Vent Glass)
- Commonly called "Front Channel" weatherstrip by Jeep
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Only fits models that have a moveable vent glass
Note: This PAIR will do both front doors. If you want to do only one front door, please see our single listing.
These channels may require minor trimming. They need to be narrowed where they meet the the window sweeps as they go down in to the door.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1968-1983 Jeep CJ5 with Vent Glass Front Window Glass Run Channel Seal Pair
- 1968-1975 Jeep CJ6 with Vent Glass Front Window Glass Run Channel Seal Pair
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7 with Vent Glass Front Window Glass Run Channel Seal Pair
- 1981-1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler with Vent Glass Front Window Glass Run Channel Seal Pair
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler Full Door with Vent Glass Front Window Glass Run Channel Seal Pair
Part #: 1AWSK00253
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates