1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler Front Steering Knuckle Passenger Side1ASTE00169
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 52067577
- DORMAN 697-923
- HOLLANDER 515-00996R
The Steering Spindle knuckle is very important part of your front end suspension. The steering system depends on the knuckle to maintain control of the wheels and anchors many important components of the front end suspension.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part number: 52067577
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Correct for models with or without ABS
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1990-2001 Jeep Cherokee Front Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
- 1990-1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ) Front Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
- 1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Front Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
- 1990 Jeep Wagoneer Front Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
- 1990-1995 Jeep Wrangler Front Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler Front Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASTE00169
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.