2005-2005 Jeep Liberty Headlight Pair1ALHP00692
- Quantity: Pair
- Driver and Passenger Side
- Sold as a Pair
- Includes lens and housing
- Bulbs not included
- Correct for models that do not use the headlight leveling system
- Headlamps w/leveling system utilizes a motor which is mounted on the back side of the headlamp.
- This headlamp will install just as your original does. You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses.
- Save time and money with a direct fit. No trips to the hardware store or extra time trying to get the wiring to hookup.
- 1A Auto has the most comprehensive warranty.
- If this headlight should fail to provide satisfactory performance you may exchange it.
- Replacing a discolored, scratched, dull or damaged headlight with a headlight from 1A Auto can increase your resale value by up to 10%.
- A new headlight can provide you with up to 50% more illumination than a dull, yellowed, sandblasted, broken or scratched headlight.
- 1A Auto headlights can help you see farther at night and in poor driving conditions.
- A new headlight from 1A Auto can make you more visible to other traffic during heavy rain or wintry weather.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Unless otherwise noted, our lights do not include bulbs, though occasionally lighting manufacturers do include bulbs in the lights. If you happen to receive a lighting product (Headlight, Tail light, parking light, fog light etc.) that comes with the bulbs, the bulbs are not covered under our warranty. Our warranty applies only to the light assembly.
Removing the Grille
- Pry up the tabs at the top of the grille
- Tilt the grille forward
- Pull the grill up and out
Removing the Headlight
- Remove the two 10mm bolts from the fog light
- Pull the headlight forward
- Disconnect the headlight wiring harness
Servicing the Headlight Bulbs
- Twist off the socket ring
- Pull out the bulb socket
- Put the new socket into the headlight
- Twist on the socket ring
Installing the New Headlight
- Push in the new headlight using the locating tab
- Insert the two 10mm bolts into the headlight
Reinstalling the Grille
- Line up the tabs at the bottom of the grille
- Tilt the grille in
- Clip on the tabs at the top of the grille
Adjusting the Headlights
- Tighten or loosen the Phillips head adjusting screw as necessary to change the headlight angle
How-to Video:(03:09 min)
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2005 Jeep Liberty Headlight Pair
- 2006-2007 Jeep Liberty Headlight Pair (excluding Headlight Leveling System)
Part #: 1ALHP00692
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates