1991-1995 Jeep Wrangler Blade Terminal Ignition Coil for L6 4.0L1AECI00077
This part replaces:
- OE # 4762312
- HOLLANDER 610-02766
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- Brand New
- Replaces one of many dealer part numbers including: 4762311, 4762312
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
Note: There were two possible options for coils on these models, round terminals or blade terminals. Please confirm which coil your application uses.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1991-1995 Jeep Cherokee Blade Terminal Ignition Coil for L6 4.0L
- 1991-1992 Jeep Comanche Blade Terminal Ignition Coil for L6 4.0L
- 1993-1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Blade Terminal Ignition Coil for L6 4.0L
- 1991-1995 Jeep Wrangler Blade Terminal Ignition Coil for L6 4.0L
Part #: 1AECI00077
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.