2000-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ignition Coil Pack for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)1AECI00116
This part replaces:
- OE # 56041476AA
- Hollander 610-02833
- Standard Motor Products UF-296
The ignition coil pack is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil pack, if one coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil pack features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 56041476AB, 56041476AA
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Jeep 6 cylinder engines as listed:
- L6 4.0L
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2000-2001 Jeep Cherokee Ignition Coil Pack for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 2000-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ignition Coil Pack for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 2000-2006 Jeep Wrangler Ignition Coil Pack for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
Part #: 1AECI00116
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.