2005-2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage FRONT1AHCX00222
This part replaces:
- OE # 5143099 AA
- HOLLANDER 615-00679
This Jeep Commander & Grand Cherokee FRONT heater blower motor with fan cage is a new, aftermarket replacement part. It is just what you need to bring your heating and A/C blower system back to good working order! This assembly has the following
- New, not remanufactured or rebuilt
- Includes blower motor fan cage impeller already installed
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5143099AA
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% tested prior to leaving the factory
- Fits the FRONT heater blower motor on vehicles that have front & rear unit
Note: For models that require a production date, you can find the production date of your vehicle on either the outer edge of the LH (driver's) front door or on the latch piller that the door closes on.
If you are experiencing intermittent stopping during use, squealing noise from bearings, or poor air flow from your dash vents this may be your solution.
Left Hand Drive Note:
“All of our auto parts are intended for Left Hand Drive USDM vehicles and might not have been tested on Right Hand Drive platforms. If your vehicle is Right Hand Drive, please do your research prior to making a purchase to ensure the part is correct for your specific vehicle.”
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2007 Jeep Commander Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage FRONT
- 2005-2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage FRONT
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage FRONT (thru 6/5/06 production date)
Part #: 1AHCX00222
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.