1997-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)1AEOS00008-394206
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products SG1820
This Oxygen O2 Sensor is a new, aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- Downstrem Sensor
- Four pin, 4 wire configuration
- Length: 13.8 inches
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
- Fits the following Jeep engines as listed:
- L6 4.0L
- V8 5.2L, 5.9L
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
A direct replacement. If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to idle poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for Models with for V8 5.2L (8th Vin Digit Y)
- 1997-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for Models with for V8 5.9L (8th Vin Digit Z)
- 1999-2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S) (excluding California Emissions)
Part #: 1AEOS00008
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.