1999-2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Driveshaft FRONT (A1 Cardone REMAN) for V8 4.7LCADSH00007
This part replaces:
- A1 Cardone 65-9314
A1 CARDONE DRIVESHAFT (65-9314) FRONT
This FRONT Driveshaft is a newly remanufactured part that has been rebuilt to very strict quality control standards. It is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order!
- Replaces FRONT Driveshaft
- Rebuilt to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
- Construction type:
- Transfer Case Side: CV Joint Type
- Front Axle Side: CV Joint Type
Features & Benefits of this rebuilt driveshaft:
- 100% Dynamically Balanced. - Reduces vibration and increases joint life. Dynamic balance is better than static because the unit is balanced at the speeds it will see on the vehicle.
- 100% New Universal Joints Installed. - Ensures proper fit & function for optimal performance and durability
- All slip yokes are lubricated to O.E. specifications to prevent premature wear.
- High speed balancing at 3200 RPMs ensure vibration-free operation.
- All shafts are measured to guarantee proper fit.
- 1999-2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Driveshaft FRONT (A1 Cardone REMAN) for V8 4.7L
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Driveshaft FRONT (A1 Cardone REMAN) for V8 4.7L and 20" Prop Shaft Length
Part #: CADSH00007
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 65-9314