1998-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Driveshaft for V8 5.2L with CV Joint Style Prop Shaft A1 Cardone 65-9761CADSH00018
This part replaces:
- A1 Cardone 65-9761
A1 CARDONE DRIVESHAFT (65-9761) FRONT
This FRONT Driveshaft is a newly remanufactured part that has been rebuilt to very strict quality control standards. It is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order!
- Replaces FRONT Driveshaft
- Rebuilt to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
- Construction type:
- Transfer Case Side: Double Cardgan /U-Joint Type
- Front Axle Side: CV-Joint with 6 Bolt Circular Flange
- Correct for models with V8 Engine
Features & Benefits of this rebuilt driveshaft:
- 100% Dynamically Balanced. - Reduces vibration and increases joint life. Dynamic balance is better than static because the unit is balanced at the speeds it will see on the vehicle.
- 100% New Universal Joints Installed. - Ensures proper fit & function for optimal performance and durability
- All slip yokes are lubricated to O.E. specifications to prevent premature wear.
- High speed balancing at 3200 RPMs ensure vibration-free operation.
- All shafts are measured to guarantee proper fit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Driveshaft for V8 5.2L (Built After 11/95 Production Date) A1 Cardone 65-9761
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Driveshaft for V8 5.2L A1 Cardone 65-9761
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Driveshaft for V8 5.2L with CV Joint Style Prop Shaft A1 Cardone 65-9761
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Driveshaft for V8 5.9L for Models with CV Joint Style Prop Shaft A1 Cardone 65-9761
Part #: CADSH00018
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 65-9761
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.