1999-2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic for Models with Akebono Calipers1ABFS00045
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Brake Pad Friction Material: Semi-Metallic
Hearing squeaking noises from the wheels? This may be the wear tabs on the brake shoes saying, "it is time for replacement." Aging brakes can also result in a pulsation from the brake pedal or long stopping distances. Brakes should be inspected every 10,000 miles or any time the tires are removed. They may need frequent replacement such as every 20,000 miles if used in stop and go traffic. Brakes can last longer if the vehicle is used primarily for long highway trips.
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Rotors with 5 Lug Holes
- Direct replacements
- Professional Grade SEMI-METALLIC Disc Brake Pads
- Correct for models with Akebono Calipers
- See attached picture for caliper reference
NOTE: For 2002 models you can find the production date of your vehicle on either the outer edge of the driver's front door or on the latch piller that the door closes on.
NOTE: Jeep used 2 different types of brake calipers on the Grand Cherokee, Akebono, and Teves. This brake pad & rotor kit is only correct for Akebono brand calipers. The easy way to tell the difference is if you look at your front and rear calipers and they are different you have the Akebono's in the front. If they all look the same you have the Teves style. This kit is correct for Akebono calipers only.
This front brake pad & rotor kit makes a great replacement and has an excellent value over the price of dealer brake pads & rotors.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic for Models with Akebono Calipers
- 2003-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic