1990-1995 Jeep Wrangler Daytime Running Light Module (DRL)1AZMX00049
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 704-304
- OE # 56004262
This replacement daytime running lamp module (DRL) or circuit board is just what you need to get your Jeep in good working order again!
It controls the following functions:
- Headlamp switch output
- Brake warning indicator lamp output
- Daytime running lamp relay output coil (DRL)
- Park brake switch signal
For most models, the DRL is a black case that is connected to the main body wiring harness in the engine compartment near the firewall. If this part burns out, the vehicle will loose many lighting functions including the daytime running lights. If your lights are not working properly and it is found to be the DRL, this is the part for you! Many lighting electrical problems are because of this daytime running lamp module malfunctioning.
- Replaces dealer part number: 56004262
- Direct replacement
- 10 circuit connectors
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Mounts in engine compartment as indicated above
This daytime running lamp module makes a great replacement and could help solve many electrical lighting problems!
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1990-2001 Jeep Cherokee Daytime Running Light Module (DRL)
- 1990-1992 Jeep Comanche Daytime Running Light Module (DRL)
- 1996-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Daytime Running Light Module (DRL)
- 1990-1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Daytime Running Light Module (DRL)
- 1990 Jeep Wagoneer Daytime Running Light Module (DRL)
- 1990-1995 Jeep Wrangler Daytime Running Light Module (DRL)
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler Daytime Running Light Module (DRL)