2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint1ASFU00199
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 521-116
- HOLLANDER 511-01104
- OE # G
- OE # 52090206AF
- OE # H
This replacement front control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 52090206AF, 52090206AG, 52090206AH, 52090206AI
- Complete assembly
- Includes ball joint & bushings
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement. One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint
- 2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint