1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler Rear Upper Control Arm Driver or Passenger Side1ASRU00002
- Location: Upper
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 520-365
- HOLLANDER 505-00122
- OE # 52088520
This replacement rear upper control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR UPPER
- Replaces dealer part number: 52088520
- Includes new upper control arm bushings
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear end, extra play in the suspension system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged rear upper control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Rear Upper Control Arm Driver or Passenger Side
- 1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Rear Upper Control Arm Driver or Passenger Side
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler Rear Upper Control Arm Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASRU00002
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.