1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler Rear Upper Control Arm Pair1ASFK00108
- Location: Upper
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 520-365 x2
These replacement rear upper control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR UPPER
- Replaces dealer part number: 52088520
- Include new upper control arm bushings
- Control arms are new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear end, extra play in the suspension system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged rear upper control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Rear Upper Control Arm Pair
- 1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Rear Upper Control Arm Pair
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler Rear Upper Control Arm Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00108
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates