1981-1986 Jeep Scrambler Heater Core1AHCC00042
This part replaces:
- SPECTRA PREMIUM 94609
- OE # 4R702337
- HOLLANDER 676-00325
This new replacement heater core is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running form again!
- Replaces one of many dealer part numbers including: 4R702337
- Core measurements: 7 7/8 x 6 1/8 x 2 inches
- Inlet Tube Outside Diameter: 5/8"
- Outlet Tube Outside Diameter: 5/8"
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fit vehicles with or without factory A/C (air conditioning)
If your heater is not producing heat, or you can smell coolant inside your vehicle, or you see coolant leaking inside your vehicle it is time to replace your heater core.
If the coolant in your vehicle has not been properly maintained it can corrode and or block the coolant tubes inside your heater core. Once the heater core is blocked or leaking the only effective repair is to replace the heater core.
Left Hand Drive Note:
“All of our auto parts are intended for Left Hand Drive USDM vehicles and might not have been tested on Right Hand Drive platforms. If your vehicle is Right Hand Drive, please do your research prior to making a purchase to ensure the part is correct for your specific vehicle.”
- 1977 Jeep CJ5 Heater Core (for Models that have the Blower Motor Under the Hood)
- 1978-1983 Jeep CJ5 Heater Core
- 1977 Jeep CJ7 Heater Core (for Models that have the Blower Motor Under the Hood)
- 1978-1986 Jeep CJ7 Heater Core
- 1981-1986 Jeep Scrambler Heater Core
Part #: 1AHCC00042
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates