1994-1995 Jeep Wrangler Clutch Slave Cylinder with 21mm Bore1ACSC00031
This part replaces:
- DORMAN CS360047
- OE # 52104105
- OE # 52104110
- OE # 52104112
This Clutch Slave Cylinder is a brand new replacement part designed to replace a failing or leaking original. If your original slave cylinder is leaking, or if you are experiencing soft or inconsistent clutch pedal pressure or clutch disengagement issues, this may be the part for you!
- Brand new, not remanufactured
- No core charge
- Bore Size: 21mm
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 52104105, 52104110, 52104112, 52104113, 52107652, 52107652AB, 52107652AC, 52107652AD, 52107654, 52107654AB, 52107654AC, 52107701, 52119686AA
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This clutch slave cylinder is a great replacement and offers a good value over the dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1994-2001 Jeep Cherokee Clutch Slave Cylinder with 21mm Bore
- 1994-1995 Jeep Wrangler Clutch Slave Cylinder with 21mm Bore
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler Clutch Slave Cylinder with 21mm Bore (excluding Right Hand Drive Models)
- 1998-2004 Jeep Wrangler Clutch Slave Cylinder with 21mm Bore
Part #: 1ACSC00031
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.