1990-1995 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Front Lower Ball Joint Pair1ASBS00026
These new, replacement lower ball joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Attaches the front lower knuckles into the lower ears on the front end
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Correct for 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) Models only
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1990-2001 Jeep Cherokee 4WD Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1990-1992 Jeep Comanche 4WD Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4WD Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 4WD Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1990 Jeep Wagoneer 4WD Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1990-1995 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASBS00026
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.