1972-1989 Jaguar XJ6 Front Upper Control Arm Bushing Driver or Passenger Side1ASMX00002
This part replaces:
- OE # CAC009295
This replacement front upper control arm bushing is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver) or RH (Passenger side), Forward or Rearward
- Front Upper Control Arm Bushing
- Replaces dealer part numbers: CAC9295, CAC009295
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Commonly called "Upper Arm Bearing" by Jaguar
Note: This will do only one bushing & there are two bushings per side. We recommend replacing in pairs.
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn control arm bushing with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn control arm bushing, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the bushing for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1969-1971 Jaguar XJ Front Upper Control Arm Bushing Driver or Passenger Side
- 1973-1979 Jaguar XJ12 Front Upper Control Arm Bushing Driver or Passenger Side
- 1972-1989 Jaguar XJ6 Front Upper Control Arm Bushing Driver or Passenger Side
- 1976-1990 Jaguar XJS Front Upper Control Arm Bushing Driver or Passenger Side
- 1992-1995 Jaguar XJS Front Upper Control Arm Bushing Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASMX00002
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.